Before you start creating your website please read this page
along with the Getting Started page. These pages will help you
get started on the right track.
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you
modify the area where the Included Page function is used in
the associated file, your changes will automatically appear
on all pages.
How to insert your own logo to the logo area at the top
- Copyright & Navigation at the bottom of each page ->
- Flash Navigation at the top of each page -> includes/flash.htm
- Information box in the left -> includes/info.htm
- Company Logo & Global menu at the top of each page -> includes/top.htm
"Company LOGO" is a graphic in the includes/top.htm page.
To insert your own logo, make sure your logo file is saved in
a transparent GIF file format. And try not insert a logo that
is larger than the maximum width/height stated on the logo.
Also, we've included the Photoshop 7 source file for your convenience.
How to replace the flash text
- Delete the current logo in the includes/logo.htm page.
- On the Insert menu, go to Picture and then From File.
- Locate the logo file you want to add, and then click
1. If you open the flash_text.txt file, you will find some
codes and text. The codes starting with "&text_(number)=, "are
for the text in the flash movie.
&text_1=Add your title here
&text_2=Add your description here
2. Do not change or delete the "&menu_(number)=", "&text_(number)=" area. Just
change the flash text to your own and save.
How to replace the flash images
Below images files are used for the flash movies in this
How to edit main (horizontal) menu
1. In order to replace the image with your own, you simply need
to create your own image in Photoshop and save the name of your
image file as same as the original.
Note: If you save your image file using the "Save As" menu in
Photoshop, somehow the images in the flash menu doesn't get
replaced. What we have found out is if you compress the quality
of image to 80% or greater, where the image size is 20k or above
then the image is not displayed in the flash movie. So, please
compress the quality of your images down to 70% using the "Save
for Web" function in Photoshop.
2. Copy and paste your image files into the "images" folder.
3. Images in the flash banners will be automatically replaced
with your own.
Main menu is defined in the "flash_link.js" page. Edit
this page with your own links.
How to edit Information box
Information box is defined in the includes/info.htm page.
Edit this page with your own text.
How to edit copyright at the bottom
Copyrights is defined in the includes/bottom.htm page. Edit
this page with your own text.
How to add a new page to Your Web
How to rename a page
- Open a page that has the layout the way you want it.
- Go to File and then Save As.
- Save the page under a new name.
In Navigation view, right-click the page for which you want
to change the label, click Rename on the shortcut menu, and
then edit the name.
How to delete a page
In Folder List, right-click the page you want to delete and
How to add your contents
Delete our sample contents and add your own contents.